Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ocwen Class Action Lawsuit and FTC Complaints

As the Owen Financial mortgage debacle continues, we find ourselves looking for ways to shout our case from the highest rooftops. One of these is making formal contact to the various Attorney General's office's and the Federal Trade Commission.

From their website "The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, collects complaints about companies, business practices, and identity theft.

Your complaints can help us detect patterns of wrong-doing, and lead to investigations and prosecutions. The FTC enters all complaints it receives into Consumer Sentinel, a secure online database that is used by thousands of civil and criminal law enforcement authorities worldwide. The FTC does not resolve individual consumer complaints."

Currently, we are forming a blog network for specific mortgage loan issues such as what Ocwen Loan Servicing is doing to us. They have created several errors in our loan's payment history and have feed us to the wolves. We have made every monthly payment before the true late date, but they are impossible to reach and now have sent several default letters regardless of our sending in copies of our complete bank records via registered mail.

Regardles of the fact that we have a mortgage account that has admissible evidence on being paid on time, Ocwen Financial may end up foreclosing on our account. This will most likely require a court appointed mediator to hear our case. As we presently cannot afford an attorney, it is our hope that perhaps as we chronicle the details of this horrific journey, we can get a class action law lawsuit for damages?

Well, stay tuned because until this get resolved either way, we will not cease to create more and more blogs that specifically point out this obvious scam. We are researching a good domain name like The Ocwen Finance Nightmare. We want to avoid and defamation charges, so perhaps a good generic term will suffice, but it's a SEO game as most know!

What do you do when it gets to the point that nothing else is working???

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ocwen use's unfair practices... they take advantage of their customer's
It's all over the web... it's time to stand up against these bully's
Join the on going Class Action Law Suit against Ocwen

Google ocwen complaint see for your self lets band together!

Anonymous said...

They said they lost my payment...after someone else confirmed it was there...I had to pay it again or they were going to foreclose on my home and the were billing me huge late fees.

Unknown said...

A Class Action Law Suit is not the answer, unless the question happens to be: What may I do for the next several years, but still have little or no impact on the perpetrators, and obtain no justice and/or restitution for myself or others?

IMHO ex-named plaintiff

Anonymous said...

Please let me know how to sign up for the posts in regards to Ocwen or for a lawfirm or group going after Ocwen. I have documents showing that Ocwen failed to properly file documents including the IRS and when they were caught told me that since it was in my favor I should go along with the tax fraud!
Bill Corrigan
bcorrigan22@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

ocwen is chargeing extreem!! fees to add 70percent or more to my payment my original payment 1998 was 700/ month now as of april 2011 it will be 1300+/ month. if this is not criminal it should be reguardless it is immoral!!!
the company is money hungery and trying to distroy america one mortuge at a time.
to any ocwen employee and or executive you will stand accountable before God!!!

I hope you like it hot!!!
your next assignment will be servicing for the devil.
because God is just.
you will be held accountable.
so keep adding bougus excessive
fees. hell ain't half full!

Anonymous said...

I'M WITH YOU ALL THE WAY...

Anonymous said...

our loan with taylor bean and whittaker was taken over by ocwen and it has been a nightmare. we applied for a modification and it took over a year of resending paper after paper that they said they didnt got or was lost. we finally got denied because of our credit to credit to income ratio. i call to talk to them about my escrow account which they are always adjusting and can never get through . when i do they never speak english and nothing is ever resolved..i send in my payments on time and they are late according to them. should it really take eight to ten days to get a letter to florida.REALLY?pleas sign me up for a class action suit please let them sell my loan to anyone olease help me

Anonymous said...

I can understand your fustration. I was with Taylor, Bean and Whitaker before they were closed by the Gov't and lucky me my mortgage was sold/given to Ocwen. From day one, there was a problem. When my property taxes were due, they paid them and then sent me a notice that $500.00 dollars for one year. After that year passed, it would go back to the original contrated amount. Now, Ocwen has sent me a statement, stating that I owe them $7000.00 due now. I just paid them an extra $6000.00 to cover the $2000.00 difficiency for taxes. My figures tell me that I should have a $4000.00 surplus somewhere and not the other way around. My wife has been on the phone with them for months and nothing has been resolved. The "GREAT" customer service SUCKS. We talk to people who do not know enlish and disconnect us after being on hold for 45 mins and transferred to the 10 person. The last person we spoke to said that we are right and she would turn it over to investigations and they would be back in touch with us 7 - 10 business days. This is day 30 plus. I have contacted the FTC, GA Dept of Banking and my Atty. Now, my credit is shot, they have bleed my of more that $6000.00, they claim I still ove them $7000.00 and now I have to retain an atty. I would like to create my own Class Action Lawsuit against these crooks.

Anonymous said...

Ocwen is raising escrow payments without saying or telligs me WHYWHY You can,t even get a answer from them They keep you on hold when calling them so that you will hang up.They seem to do whatever they want to get more money from you This is a disgrace I hope people can stand up to these kind of unfair pratices and I know I will. even if I have to see an attorney

Anonymous said...

Is it to late to join in on the class action against Ocwen? They will not work with me to reinstate my mortgage